Your Morning Song
Three categories: Joyous, Energetic, Thoughtful.
- Joyous = waking up with hope and confidence that today will be better.
- Energetic = a double espresso jump start for the day.
- Contemplative = stay in bed a bit longer to think about your dreams and your hopes for the day.
- “In the Morning” Jennifer Warnes (Begees Cover, Joyous)
- “Nettle Bed” by Soft Machine (Energetic)
- “Six O’Clock” by The Lovin’ Spoonful (Joyous)
- “The Long Ships theme” arranged Charles Albertine (Joyous)
- “Meeting of the Spirits” by Mahavishnu Orchestra (Energetic)
- “I Fall in Love Too Easily” by the Keith Jarrett Trio (Contemplative)
- “Boring” by Gong (Contemplative)
- “A Street that Rhymes at 6 A.M.” by Norma Tanega (Joyous)
- “It Can’t Be Long Now,” “Francoise,” “For Richard” by Caravan (Contemplative, Joyous, Energetic)
- “The Lark Ascending” by Ralph Vaughan Williams (Contemplative)
- “Morning Song” and “Daylight” by the Kinks (Contemplative, Joyous)
- “Tent” by the Bonzo Dog Band (Energetic)